IBM is a globally integrated enterprise providing consultancy, services of operation, implementation, and maintenance, as well as delivery of software & hardware, based on information technology. In 2011, Fortune magazine ranked IBM the 18th largest firm in the US, as well as the 7th most profitable company. Globally, the company was ranked the 31st largest firm by Forbes for 2011. Other rankings for 2011 include #1 company for leaders (Fortune), #2 best global brand (Interbrand), #1 green company worldwide (Newsweek). Worldwide, IBM operates in some 170 countries and employs more than 400,000 people. At IBM, you will have the opportunity to WORK FOR THE WORLD while achieving personal career satisfaction and reaching your individual dreams. You will make a difference… you might contribute on a grand scale or perhaps influence the life of a single individual.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Manages the total customer relationship; integrator of IBM
- Maintains senior executive relationships
- Leads account planning and opportunity identification
- Plans and facilitates and/or conducts complex negotiations for assigned accounts
- Responsible for planning of ibm.com activity for assigned accounts
- Drives growth in assigned accounts
- Opportunity prioritization and overall account plan for assigned accounts
- Responsible for revenue wallet share, and customer satisfaction on assigned accounts success.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 01 November 2015 (1 Day Fast)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT IBM Indonesia - The Plaza Office Tower, Gondangdia, Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Computer / Information Technology (Software)