Astari is the largest independent cast acrylic sheet manufacturer in Asia – and one of the largest in the world. We manufacture high quality MMA acrylic sheets in a comprehensive range of colors and sizes for customers in Europe, the United States, Australia and elsewhere around the world. We look to forge long term relationships with our customers. We have four global offices delivering to over thirty countries on five continents.Job Descriptions:
- Design and implement Basic Induction Training Program which covers general introduction about Astari, acrylic industry and processes, product knowledge, departments/functions role and responsibility, policies and processes
- Review, redesign and implement Performance Evaluation Management (PEM) Policies, Procedures and Process for all eligible employees.
- Develop L&D Programs which includes competencies finding, mapping, gap analysis, TNA, L&D deliveries, evaluation, administration and documentation
- Develop and implement an effective Succession Management and Career Development Plan and Program – Policy, Procedure and Process
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 20 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Extensive experience in Organizational Development.
- Manufacturing industry background.
- Willing to be mobile between Jakarta and Tangerang.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 20 March 2016 (Tutup pada 19-April-2016)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Astari Niagara Internasional - Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 50 - 52, Slipi, Central Jakarta
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi