DB Schenker in Indonesia The Integrated logistics group. DB Schenker has roughly 95.000 employees and about 2000 offices around the world. We are one of the world's leading providers of integrated logistics services, offering a land transport, air and ocean freight as well as comprehensive logistics solution and global supply chain management from a single source. DB Schenker is a Deutsche Bahn AG company. PT Schenker Petrolog Utama combines more than 30 years forwarding experience in Indonesia. DB Schenker has been active in Indonesia since 1974 and due to changes in the government policies was finally able to form a joint venture with our long-term agents, the petrolog group in Indonesia. The joint venture(PMA) was established in March 1999. PT Schenker Petrolog Utama currently employs over 500 people and has 20 offices in Indonesia: Jakarta Corporate Office; Jakarta Air Office; Jakarta Seaport Office, Jakarta Logistics (7 facilities); Cikarang Sales Office, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Denpasar, Balikpapan,Medan, Batam and in other areas group companies as of PT Petrolog Indah or reliable local partners are employed. To strengthen the existing management team, PT Schenker Petrolog Utama is seeking to hire a highly motivated & qualified candidate for the position of:Job Descriptions:
- Ensure daily operations meet KPIs targets.
- Establish or adjust work procedures to match with warehouse operation process flows and monitoring distribution.
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space.
- In charge of inventory by conducting monthly physical counts.
- Investigation on customer’s complaints.
- Ensure customers’ returns are done in a proper manner.
- Keep equipment in operating condition, organize preventive maintenances and repairs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- University degree from reputable university.
- Sufficient analytical, leadership and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a customer driven deadline environment.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Knowledge and understanding of logistic operations across multiple modes, i.e. Airfreight, Oceanfreight, Warehousing & Land Transportation.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools and the ability to learn the Schenker specific software/tools.
- Willing to be placed at Gersik area.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 04 May 2016 (Tutup pada 03-June-2016)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Schenker Petrolog Utama -
Industri : Transportasi/Logistik