As part of Japan’s leading travel agencies in Indonesia, We have vission to be the number one customer choice in tour and travel industries and with mission enriching people’s knowledge through tourism and Contributing promotion of worldpeace and mutual understanding while overcoming differences in nationality, ethnicity, culture and religion. Supported with With 279 branches in Japan, 162 branches in 113 overseas cities 53 overseas countries, totally 441 branches around the world. With the wide network gives you convenience and safety in travelling.Job Descriptions:
- Assist to achieve sales and profit target from assigned accounts per overall corporate direction / objectives.
- Visit key accounts at defined routes and intervals to maintain Skyhub goodwill and to capture dynamic market intelligence for optimizing both customer satisfaction and data utilization.
- Planning and setting up appointments with current and potential clients. trough scheduled sales calls while keeping current clients,generate new clients and ensure long term cooperation.
- Monitor and control all clients in relation to sales promotion and product creation in retail travel market to ensure smoothness of operation.
- Assist to prepare sales proposals, presentation materials to support sales calls.
- Responsible for handling sales force and operations team training and coaching activities towards company objectives and achievement of the sales budget assigned.
- Provide client feedbacks on performance streghts and areas of development to inbound offices abroad.
- Identify clients need and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback.
- Ensure excellent customer service by providing informations, resolving problems, and answering questions for employee and customers.
- Trough working closely with all other departments to support all pre and post sales activities, ensuring excellent customer services.
- Assint in training of employee to enhance sales skills and to grow with the company.
- Produces through and timely paperwork and reports to management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin is a must.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 11 August 2017 (Tutup pada 10-September-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Harum Indah Sari Tours & Travel - Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No. 732 Pesanggaran, Denpasar - Bali. 80222
Industri : Travel/Pariwisata