The Ascott Limited is a member of CapitaLand. It is the largest international serviced residence owner-operator with more than 200 properties in over 80 cities spanning more than 20 countries across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region. It operates three award-winning brands Ascott, Citadines and Somerset. As we expand our global footprint, and continuously strive for better performance, stronger growth and greater shareholder value, our people are critical to our success. Join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our group. Currently we seek suitably qualified candidate for the following position :Job Descriptions:
- Ensures that all guests are attended to at the Front Desk.
- Pays special attention to important guests and makes sure that they are satisfied with all aspects of stay in the Serviced Apartment.
- Assists in answering inquiries pertaining to services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Monitors record of room availability and guests' accounts.
- Deals with complaints from customers and ensures that customers are appeased.
- Ensures that cash advance or cash received upon check out are handled properly by Guest Service Officers.
- Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts when needed
- Reviews activities in the Operations Department and devise strategies to make improvements within the department to enhance efficiency.
- Ensure Front Office are sufficiently stocked with stationery for operational purposes (letterhead, collateral)
- Ensure all P&P required policies are adhered to by GSOs.
- Ensure all guest registration and guest checkout documents are complete and accurate.
- Ensure all guest refunds through credit cards are submitted to Finance on a timely basis.
- Responsible for completeness and accuracy of Night Audit.
- Assumes other duties or responsibilities as designated by the Residence Manager.
- To perform the role of Manger on Duty as assigned
- Minimal minimal 3-5 years working experience in similar responsibility
- Posses Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Able to work fast, possess "CAN DO" attitude, service & goal-oriented
- Good team player with the ability to do multi-tasks and work effectively under pressure
- Fluent English (active & passive communication)
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 04 January 2018 (Tutup pada 03-February-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Ascott International Management Indonesia - Gd. Somerset Grand Citra Jl. Prof. Satrio Kav. 1 Kuningan, Karet Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan
Industri : Hotel/Pariwisata